Leonora Borg Ltd provides safeguarding and child protection support across the private, public and third sectors. Leonora has twenty years of experience in the UK and internationally, including direct work with children and young people; boards and trustees; governments and statutory agencies; businesses and sporting bodies.
Leonora Borg Ltd offers expert support with:
– Reviewing, developing and implementing safeguarding and protection strategy, policy, processes and organisational structures
– Involving children and young people in creating effective safeguarding and child protection processes
– Up-skilling boards, trustees and staff to understand their roles in safeguarding
– Safeguarding and child protection research, monitoring and evaluation
– Project planning, piloting and management that puts children’s well-being at its core
– Toolkit and guidance development, including research, writing, piloting, monitoring and evaluation
– Safeguarding, protection and mental well-being training for children and young people; adults; corporate responsibility departments; sports organisations; statutory agencies; and charities.
“Leonora supported Aviva PLC to set up child safeguarding procedures within one of our biggest corporate responsibility programmes to date, Street to School. We chose to work with Leonora because of her expertise in safeguarding and child protection and her ability to listen to understand what the business needed then proposing practical and realistic ways forward. She is professional, experienced, efficient and very easy to work with.” – Victor Riega, Group CR Manager, Aviva PLC